There are a number of processes that will help IT and security teams analyze and certify that their business environment has controls for attack, fraud, and compliance with legislation.
In addition to protecting your business, these controls are differential for your customers (B2B) and partners, often required by them.
- Creation and structuring of areas
- Internal controls
- Information Security
- Fraud Prevention
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity
- Creating policies, standards, and procedures
- Process definition for ISOs certifications
- Training and awareness programs
- Anti-Corruption Law, PCI, Bacen, GDPR, LGPD
Schedule a visit
Make a diagnosis of your company’s security processes.